Saturday, February 20, 2016

HUGE Weekend at BU Invitational

BU David Hemery Invitational


Last Thursday morning, most of the McMaster Track crew loaded onto the bus for the drive down to Boston for the 2016 BU David Hemery Valentine Invitational. The Marauders have competed there the past few years, however this is the first time they sent a whole bus load of competitors.
Rookie Megan Black in the W Mile PC: Pete Self

As in the past, the BU track seems to have a bit of magic in its ability to bring out fantastic performances. When the pieces fall into place at the right time, all the hard work and preparation can result in blazing personal bests.
This weekend beat last year's record of 13 Personal Bests in one weekend, this year there were 18 PBs!!
Especially exciting was Connor Darlington's New School Record in the 3000m, breaking the previous 42-year old record by 0.4 seconds!


Here are the results from this weekend:

2016 BU David Hemery Valentine Invitational

Feb 12 & 13th, 2016
Boston, MA


Women's Mile
Benjamin, Maddie             McMaster               5:04.83 PB!
Locco, Lauren                McMaster               5:28.31 PB!
Black, Megan                 McMaster               5:19.82 PB!

Women's 1000m
Mackinnon, Chelsea           McMaster               2:49.85 PB!
Pansegrau, Kaitlyn           McMaster               3:00.22 PB!

Women's 3000m
Foran, Gabrielle             McMaster              10:10.99 PB!
Mawhinney, Erin              McMaster              10:32.86
Nowak, Emily                 McMaster              10:37.16

Men's 1000m
Tweedle, Jeff                McMaster               2:24.00
Napier, Matthew              McMaster               2:29.80 PB!
Thomas, Rhys                 McMaster               2:32.61 PB!

Men's 500m
Yaeger, Luke                 McMaster               1:05.62 PB!

Men's Mile
Deane, Patrick               McMaster               4:20.76 PB!
MacGillivray, Christian      McMaster               4:19.33 PB!

Men's 3000m
Darlington, Connor           McMaster               8:11.98 PB! New McMaster School Record
Forbes, Taylor               McMaster               8:16.70 PB!
Morgan, Blair                McMaster               8:17.79 PB!
Kondrat, Nick                McMaster               8:24.87 PB!
Van Schepen, Derek           McMaster               8:24.89 PB!
Ghiglione, Gabriel           McMaster               8:35.86 PB!
Morgan and Forbes in the M 3000m
PC: Pete Self
Favero, Jonathan             McMaster               8:37.21 PB!


Coach Pete Self's PHOTOS:

Race videos are available on Flotrack PRO but will hopefully be available soon.
Many of these results also ranked among the All-Time Top McMaster performances on the indoor track from the past 40 years.
Check them out on the updates All-Time Lists here. (Thanks Pete!)

The Marauders also ran at two meets at U of T the weekends before and after Boston. Check out the full results at the links below.

2016 Sharon Anderson Meet


The Marauders used Sharon Anderson as a warm-up meet for the following weekend in Boston. A few racers also culminated their seasons here. Highlights include PBs for Emily Nowak in the 1500m, Kaitlyn Pansegrau in the 600m and dominating wins for both the Men and Women's 4x800m teams!


Sharon Anderson

Feb 6th, 2016
Toronto

See Photos by Maxine Gravina HERE


2016 Hal Brown Last Chance


This past weekend after Boston, a few Marauders headed back to UofT to get in a few last, fast efforts before OUAs this upcoming weekend. This was also the last race of the season for a few athletes.
Highlights include PBs for Gabrielle Foran in the 1500m, and Josh Andrews in the 60m!


Hal Brown

Feb 19th, 2016
Toronto


The Marauders will be racing next weekend at the 2016 OUA Track and Field Championships in Windsor, Feb 26-27th. 

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got diagnosed with HSV1, and reading this actually made me feel like crawling and crying like a baby. The outbreak I have right now is genital and in my throat and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HSV1 after all this stress and pains am passing and the doctor saying all such of crap i was not convince by his Theory so i decided to go on the internet and saw this comments by Rose who testify about how she get cured by root and herbs by Chief Dr Wealthy, when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i decided to confront her on Facebook and really know what and how did it work because my doctor told me there is no cure for herpes, so i really contacted Chief Dr Wealthy, he responded in A minute the only thing he ever ask for was just the items of which he will use to prepare for the herbs, after all this he send the herbs through courier Services, within 2 week i was cure just like that without no struggle or stress, if you are out there in need of cure contact him with his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or you Whatsapp him.+2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  3. Life has not been so easy for me, i almost gave up on getting cured of HSV2 because i have tried many treatment and still don't work for me, so i was going place to place just for me to search for herbs cure or any solution to my problem and i also have three kids to take care of, that same period my husband die in an accident on it way coming home so life was very tough for me, so when i was going through the herbs site to find a cure for my problem i saw a story about a lady testify about DR.Imoudu, so i said to my self let me give a try to see if my problem can be solved, because i have spend alot of money In the hospital and their was no cure for it, so i contacted DR.Imoudu that afternoon of it and he gave me instruction how i will go about it and he sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed me to do. After taking the medicine for two weeks i saw a changes on my body, then i called the Dr and told him about it and he said i should go for test. i can't believe when my result came out it was negative, i was very happy to share this great testimony to the world there is real cure for #herpes you can also contact DR.Imoudu Email: DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM also WhatsApp him +2348109609753..
    He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART,ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILEPSY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/stroke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to ( Dr Ogbe ) for what he has done for me and my family by helping me to win lottery. I won Five Hundred and Thirty Three Million Us Dollars. (($533,000,000.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am Now Very Rich As i have always wanted and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win big in any kind of lottery you play? you can contact DrOgbe , today all your plan to ever win Big in Lottery will Come True and work out well for you. His spell very real and genuine i can not still believe it And His spell also work very fast. Thank you so much Dr Ogbe for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared and am still mega rich. If you need a real And Genuine spell caster to help you Win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help Email: drogbeherbalcure5@gmail.com whatsapp numbers +2347063915230THANK YOU FOR READING

    ReplyDelete